Iron Conflict, an online real-time competitive strategy game developed by Angela Game launches in Q3 2020 for PC on Steam. Featuring stunning graphics, 10v10 online battles and rich real-time strategy gameplay, the game allows players to take command and experience warfare from a whole new perspective.
About Iron Conflict
In Iron Conflict, players start by choosing three combat units to control from a mix of infantry, tanks, and planes. Different combat units have specific strengths and weaknesses – and they can be further customized through the use of tech trees, skills, and modules. As you’d expect from an online game, communication between teammates is key during battles. The actions of a single teammate can be the difference between glorious victory or abject defeat!
Made with Unreal 4, Iron Conflict features highly-detailed, historically accurate models, photo-realistic visuals, and awesome special effects that make players feel like they truly are in command of a powerful military force.
Iron Conflict boasts fan favorites, such as the Type 99 tank and the aforementioned F-35 – along with hundreds of other WWII airplanes and tanks. Map tiles, on the other hand, are randomized – making each battle different from the last. Terrain and buildings can obstruct both lines of sight and lines of fire – creating the opportunity for traps, escape, and exciting games of cat-and-mouse.
“As we developed Iron Conflict, we were inspired by some of our favorite strategy games – including Sudden Strike 4, War Thunder, and World of Tanks,”Kaven Xu, project manager at Angela Game
- High-impact RTS combat featuring 3v3, 5v5, and 10v10 competitive matches.
- Endlessly replayable with randomized maps.
- Scout units help you find the enemy before they find you!
- Hundreds of real-life airplanes and tanks – including bombers, fighters, anti-tank vehicles, anti-air batteries, and more!
- Tons of customization with extensive modules and tech trees.
- Three main unit types: scouts (infantry), tanks, and airplanes.
- Pitched battles as players take their formations into combat: 10v10 skirmishes with 60 units in play at any given time!
“In addition to everyone on our team being heavily into games, most of us are also military history fiends. We have an appreciation for WWII-era tanks and planes (as well as modern-day jets like the F-35) – and we now get to make the strategy game of our dreams!”Sean Ho, Angela Game co-founder
Iron Conflict strategy game is scheduled for release in Q3 2020 for PC on Steam, with a beta announcing in the near future. Add the game to your wishlist by visiting the Steam store page. To get the latest information, check out the official website or join the conversation on Discord.