Soccer Story shoots onto PC, XboxGame Pass, PlayStation, Switch and Stadia later this year! An adventure RPG where every problem can be solved with your trusty magic soccer ball! Check out the early reveal trailer.
About Soccer Story
Referee!! No More Robots (Descenders, Hypnospace Outlaw) and PanicBarn (Not Tonight) are today thrilled to reveal Soccer Story, a comedy open-world RPG about solving puzzles and saving the worldwith your trusty magic soccer ball.
It’s been a year since The Calamity™ tore apart the very foundations of soccer as we know it. Since then, Soccer Inc. has made dang well sure that not a soul has been allowed to even look at a soccer ball, let alone kick it. It’s a real Messi situation, no doubt.
But this is just the calm before the score. A magical football has now chosen you, The Savior of Soccer, and –you’ll get a kick out of this –you’ve been tasked with saving the future of the sport, and bringing harmony to the world once more.
Can you remind everyone why there’s just no substitute for soccer, or will there be a foul ending?
This sprawling open-world RPG asks you to use your head, with goal-oriented quests and side-missions to complete over 15+ hours of game play, and a huge range of activities and events to take part in.
Build your soccer career and do battle against the fiercest teams like literal sharks, toddlers, old-age pensioners and ninjas, while completing a single-player story full of quirky characters, quests, rogue refs and wacky soccer-adjacent sports.
On top of that, a four-player local multiplayer match mode with a full roster of teams and animal captains will make you dribble, and guarantee that Soccer Story remains a real keeper in your video game collection.
Soccer Story Key Features
- Drop your soccer ball and play anywhere! The world is full of goals, puzzles and secrets – it’s up to you to find them!
- Play a single-player story full of quirky characters, quests, rogue refs and wacky soccer-adjacent sports
- Build your soccer career and do battle against the fiercest soccer teams like literal sharks, toddlers, old-age pensioners and ninjas
- Save soccer and restore peace and harmony to the world
- Grab a friend for a four-player local multiplayer match mode with a full roster of teams and animal captains
Soccer Story PC Launch
Soccer Story will launch later this year across PC, XboxGame Pass, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation and Google Stadia. You can sign-up for the Soccer Story PC Beta testing by going to their official site.