To kick-off Paris Games Week 2019, Iceberg Interactive released Iceberg Ahead, a broadcast event revealing the publisher’s upcoming release roadmap. Among the announcements, an exciting new pirate battle royale game Blazing Sails which is planned for release in 2020 for PC on Steam.
About Blazing Sails
Fight for survival in Blazing Sails, a pirate battle royale game! Create your own unique pirate and ship. Band together with other players to command your mighty vessel! Navigate land and sea for loot, resources, unique weapons, and ship upgrades. Hunt down all other pirate crews in fast-paced naval battles and sink every other ship to win the skirmish.
- A fresh take on battle royale: By combining the game mode with naval combat, Blazing Sails refreshes the BR-genre.
- Fast-paced pirate action: Every mechanic in Blazing Sails is designed to be fast and easy.
- Intense teamwork: Tactics and communication are key to winning a battle!
- Looting: Search islands for weapons, ammo, resources and more to prepare for battle.
- Many unique weapons: Every weapon has its own pros and cons and is viable in different situations.
- Unique respawn system: Keep respawning until your ship is completely destroyed and sinks!
- Ship upgrades: Find upgrades to beef up your cannons, mast, wheel, hull and more.Fully customizable character and ship: Make your own swaggalicious seadog or badass buccaneer. But also create your own unique ship.
By Gamers, For Gamers
Blazing Sails is developed by Get Up Games, an independent game studio based in Waarschoot, Belgium. Originally founded by 3 cousins: Frederic, Christophe and Gaetan. By being gamers themselves, researching games and modifying them, all 4 are true experts in their craft. By combining know-how, technical skills and creative thinking Get Up Games is all about making long-lasting great gameplay that everyone can enjoy.
Blazing Sails pirate battle royale game is scheduled to begin its early access phase in early 2020. To learn more or to wishlist the game, visit the Steam store page.