Ambiera, an independent software and game development company based in Austria, announced their next upcoming game Smart City Plan set to release in early 2020. In addition, they released the first screenshots and gameplay footage to give gamers the first look at the future game.
About Smart City Plan
Smart City Plan is a modern city builder game: Plan zones, roads, public transport like trains, trams, buses, subways and even the hypertube. Set taxes and policies and implement smart city technologies.
Start by creating a few roads and specify zones where your citizens can start building their homes, shops and companies. Once everything runs fine, your can start expanding your city. Extend it by providing public transport for your citizens and implement policies. Ensure everything is taken care for: Pollution, noise, crime, waste, water, energy and so on. Your assistant will help you by guiding your through the process of doing all this easily.
- Public transport: Trains, trams, buses, subways, hypertube and more
- Decide policies about energy and water usage, insulation, smart garbage management, taxes, etc.
- Write laws about gun control, anti-corruption, pollution, speed limits, gambling and more.
- Turn your city literally green by enforcing the usage of green living wall.
- Attract special industries like space companies.
- Solve traffic problems with an array of utilities and an intelligent road/rail building method.
- Unlock sandbox mode to place every building exactly where you want it to be.
- Zoning for commercial, industry, agriculture, office, and 3 types of residential areas.
Smart City Plan, set to release in 2020 but already available to pre-ordered on its official website. Pre-orders help support the development of the game and purchasers get access to the beta version, once available. Also, visit the Steam store page to get the latest news.