Indie Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Greywolf Entertainment present a very first look into new 4x strategy game Pax Nova, slated to release in Steam’s Early Access later in 2019. The video reveals never-seen-before footage of gameplay maps, mechanics, features and art style that aims to show the size and depth of Pax Nova.
About Pax Nova
Humanity has failed itself through pollution and war. After a century of political tension and countless armed conflicts, Earth is now on the verge of being uninhabitable. A communication from deep space gives us the chance to leave our dying planet and start over, by migrating to Eos, marking the beginning of the era of ‘Pax Nova’. But will it be enough to save humanity?
Pax Nova is a sci-fi turn-based 4X strategy game where you lead the fate of one of several factions divided between three races. Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as new dangers. Build new cities, expand your influence and fight great battles on land and in space.
Pax Nova Gameplay Reveal Video Includes:
- Factions: Choose from a variety of races or customize your own.
- Cities: Build your city thoughtfully. Pick different terrains that will help you expand your districts. Manage the balance of different attributes.
- Research and diplomacy options: Plan your strategy. Exploit multiple resources and possibilities.
- Combat: Customize your units to maximize extermination.
- Geography: Explore the endless universe of Pax Nova and discover other planets and colonies.
- And much more
- Discover Eos’s secrets and solve quests, build space bases and outposts.
- Unique victory conditions for each player
- Unit and ship customization
- Randomly generated tech tree