Nano Games bringing their off-road simulation game Heavy Duty Challenge to Steam in 2021 but you can get a peek of the action now! Join the developers, lead designer Łukasz Pleśniarowicz and producer Jan Kleszczyński, while they play the game live on Steam in its early stage of development.
About Heavy Duty Challenge
Heavy Duty Challenge is a challenge-based, non-racing motorsport game in which truck drivers prove their skills by overcoming difficult terrain and obstacles. Drive through rocky fields of European quarries and finish every level with more precision and with a better skill than your opponents!
- Authentic simulation of off-road driving experience.
- 12 real trucks, each with a unique cabin view.
- 5 real locations recreated from actual truck trail championship areas.
- Various customization options.
- Realistic off-road physics and deformable terrain.
- Lifelike visual and sound effects to enhance the experience.
- Two perspectives: cabin view and TPP with 5 additional camera angles.
- Competitive mechanics: leaderboards.
- Gamepad and steering wheel support.
- Championship Event and Career Mode!
Heavy Duty Challenge Game DevStream
Follow HDC’s Development
Heavy Duty Challenge is under development and will hit Steam in Q4 2021 but the game is available to Wishlist now on Steam. In addition, sign-up for the developer’s newsletter on their official website to get all the latest development progress updates. Also, follow HDC on Twitter and Facebook.