Neowiz has announced Bless Online MMORPG will arrive on Steam’s Early Access platform this May. On top of that, the epic MMORPG will be Buy-to-Play (B2P) – meaning players only ever have to pay for Bless once and will be able to play it as long as they want without spending another dime. The brand new website details all of this, along with the innovative new Emissary Program to help build and cultivate the community for Bless Online.
“It’s been a long time coming, but we truly believe the best version of Bless Online is finally almost ready to hit Steam,” said Ki Won Lee, CEO of Neowiz . “This an MMORPG unlike any other, completely re-engineered, and we can’t wait to finally open the doors and let players start their journeys.”
“We heard our players, and we’ve made our decision. We chose Buy to Play as our monetization model because we truly believe it’s the best option for our players, while making sure you don’t need to maintain a subscription to keep up with the constant stream of new content we’ll be adding to Bless.” said Sungjin Ko, Executive Producer of Neowiz Bless Studio.
About Bless Online MMORPG
Developed by Neowiz Bless Studio, Bless Online represents a classic fantasy MMORPG with a focus on epic stories, massive battles, fast-paced combat, and intense PVP and PVE content. A completely redesigned Hybrid Combat System with Action Combat or Tab-targeting options, an extensive taming system that allows you to bend almost every monster to your pets or mounts, and a deep PVE raiding system to go alongside the epic RVR castle sieges. Two factions vie for dominance in a world torn asunder by its own gods. Play as one of seven unique races and seven diverse classes as you start from nothing and rise to fight against your mortal enemies.
- Unprecedented Visuals and Unreal Engine 3 – To create a truly immersive experience, BLESS employs the very latest in Unreal Engine 3 technology. Water reflections, lighting, weather systems and particle effects all push the envelope for visual fidelity and realism for online games.
- Taking “Player versus Player” to a whole new level – Players will determine the outcome of the struggle between Hieron and Unión by waging war against players of the opposing faction in small and massive battles alike, including realm versus realm combat and epic castle sieges.
- All-Star Development Team – NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO, a subsidiary of NEOWIZ GAMES, consists of more than 150 world-renowned game developers and designers. The studio pushed the Unreal Engine 3 to its limits and then broke through them, developing all new techniques to render visuals and refine the gameplay.
- Be One-of-a-Kind – BLESS takes character customization to unprecedented heights. Two factions, eight character classes, 10 races, and more provide an unparalleled level of freedom to individualize your character. The character classes include: Guardian, Berserker, Paladin, Ranger, Assassin, Mage, Warlock and Mystic. Each character type has its own unique background story which will affect the path a character takes in the game world.
- High-level Content – Once players reach the maximum level, they can continue character advancement in whole new ways. For example, the knighting system will allow players to take a part in politics. Advanced missions will also become available to max level players, such as stealth and assassination missions.
Bless Online MMORPG looks like it will be an epic adventure, keep an eye out for Early Access on Steam coming May 2018. Check out their website for more information. Additionally, follow on Twitter or Facebook.