Publisher Iceberg Interactive and indie developer GhostShark Games announced their collaboration on the new sci-fi psychological adventure game Still There. The game is scheduled for release
About Still There
Every day is the same on the faraway Bento space-lighthouse – until a mysterious radio message breaks through. Evade the past, welcome oblivion, make the perfect Italian coffee.
- Maintain your space lighthouse by solving brain-bending puzzles and completing your daily tasks. Urine may be involved.
- Respond to emergency situations, take vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
- Engage in hilarious conversations with Gorky, the station’s AI.
- Confront complex issues, such as depression and grief, in the deeply immersive narrative.
- Soak up the nostalgia with stunning retro graphics and visuals.
“Still There is our passion project for many reasons: it’s experimental, it’s something we truly wanted to do that contains many of our rather different perspectives, it’s weird, sarcastic, dark, metaphysical, it has a complex analytical approach to puzzles, and it brims with strong emotions,GhostShark Games
humor, and things that might break your heart.”
“Our team is excited to work alongside GhostShark on Still There. It is one of those rare games that instantly became the talk of the office. Captivating, hilarious and seriously emotional, I consider Still There to be a strong addition to Iceberg’s catalogue.”Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder
To learn more, please visit www.iceberg-games.com. Additionally, pc gamers can already wishlist the game on Steam.