Developer Zojoi, the creator of the cult classic adventure game Shadowgate, announced they will be bringing Argonus and the Gods of Stone to PC later this year. Designed as a love-letter to the iconic Ray Harryhausen fantasy films of yesteryear, players unlock legendary mysteries, come face-to-face with fabled creatures and barter with ancient gods.
About Argonus and the Gods of Stone
Set in a world inspired by Greek myths and heroes, players take on the role of
- A beautifully-rendered 3D Greek island filled with gods and monsters
- Ancient mysteries and intriguing in-world puzzles
- A thrilling mythological story, narrated by Betsy Brantley
- A dynamic soundtrack and sound design by composer Rich Douglas
- A streamlined command & inventory system
- 20 Steam achievements to be unlocked during the adventure
Two Game Versions
Two versions of the game will be available on release in the form of a Standard and Special “Olympus” Edition. Bonus features in the Olympus Edition include an immersive walk-through audiobook narrated by Betsy Brantley (The Princess Bride, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?), the game’s original score by composer Rich Douglas (Shadowgate, Day of Infamy, Stranger Things: The Game) and a digital compendium of the game’s concept art from Nabetse Zitro.
Players can look forward to entering the world of