The PC closed beta of publisher and developer Daedalic Entertainment’s upcoming team-focused real-time strategy game A Year Of Rain starts September 19th. Due to huge interest from fans, Daedalic has increased the number of slots allocated for the closed beta, allowing more testers to gain access over the next three weeks!
About A Year of Rain
A Year Of Rain combines classic real-time strategy elements with a strong focus on teamplay and hero units. The game’s co-op campaigns and online and offline modes are designed with a team of two players in mind. The classic 2v2 Skirmish mode has been developed for competitive matches from the very start and is already being tested by top strategy players worldwide. The game’s Against All Odds mode is an innovation in the genre, where two lone heroes face two entire armies in a battle for survival.
- Complex real-time strategy game
- Extensive co-op and PvP modes
- Unique heroes with individual abilities and skills
- Three factions: House
Rupah, Wild Outcasts and Restless Undead
- Esports-ready at launch, featuring a league system, competitive seasons, leaderboards, observer mode, replays, and more.
- Soundtrack by award-winning composer Neal Acree (known for StarCraft II, World of Warcraft and other titles)
Heroes of the House
Daedalic has also revealed new information about the four Heroes of House Rupah, one of A Year Of Rain’s three playable factions. Faction leader ‘Lord Jaidee
Players interested in joining A Year of Rain closed