From the creators of Warlocks vs Shadows comes the sequel which has already won two prizes: The Grand Prix and Best Gameplay awards at the Pixel Heaven expo. Warlocks 2: God Slayers. Who said that saving worlds can’t be amusing?
Warlocks 2: God Slayers
In a world where magic, pixel art and multidimensional portals collide, up to four players must embark on a journey to defeat the vilest gods in existence. You don’t have to read this aloud with deep, dramatic voice, but it helps.
When over forty types of enemies bring chaos to the multiverse, five playable warlocks with distinctive fighting styles are the people’s last hope. To save the day once more, they must teleport to different lands, master their weapons and magic spells and collect tons of randomly generated loot.
Witness the characters’ transformation as they level up; gaining new skills, spells and equipment. Immerse yourself in the epic and witty story, the vast game worlds and the procedurally generated side-quests. Get ready for action thanks to the improved hack’n’slash combat system.
- awesome pixel art with hand-drawn animations
- fresh hack ‘n slash experience in both local and online co-op
- enemies have their own skill sets and work together to take you down
- special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!)
- giant bosses waiting to get slayed
- tons of randomly generated loot waiting for you to pick ’em up
Rich and Interesting World
We’re taking story seriously in this Warlocks game. You’ll be challenged with completing both main and side quests, all of them featuring compelling dialogue and novel gameplay elements. Fight with the band to dethrone the vile gods! Run with the giant Hamammoths and save the oppressed worlds! Help the Order of Warlocks withstand these challenging times.
Exploration and Atmosphere
The previous game featured small maps and arenas which didn’t leave a lot of room for exploration. This time we’re building actual places to visit with their own wild monsters to find. Each universe you travel through has its own inhabitants which behave differently when approached.
Less exciting feature list:
- 3 very different worlds, each with a mid-world boss and a final boss
- Over 40 varied enemies, each with a skill set and behavior of its own
- Single Player mode, Local co-op, Online co-op (up to four players)
- Procedurally generated side-quests, loot (with different rarity tiers and special suffixes) and enemy setup on levels
- 5 playable characters, each introducing a different play-style
- All the skills from characters’ skill trees have additional upgrades that you can unlock adding new utility to your favorite spells
Coming Q1 2018
Warlocks 2: God Slayers will be released in Q1 of 2018. Players can already add it to their Steam wishlists: http://store.steampowered.com/app/628330/Warlocks_2_God_Slayers.