SEGA Europe Ltd. announces the launch of the new campaign DLC, Total War: Rome II – Empire Divided. Empire Divided plunges players into the crisis of the third century, a do-or-die era for the Roman Empire. Players can embrace challenge of unifying the disparate Roman factions in glory – or playing as one of Rome’s enemies, and dealing the killing blow.
Empire Divided breathes new life into ROME II, with 10 different playable factions, new victory conditions and new campaign features for players to contend with such as plagues, cults and banditry. Empire Divided also has a big narrative focus, as it chronicles the journeys of the characters and powers involved in this turbulent and fascinating time.
- A new grand-scale Campaign Pack for Total War: ROME II
- Plunges players into the crisis of the third century, a critical turning-point for Rome
- Play as one of ten different factions across five cultural groups
- New Heroic Factions with elaborate victory conditions, famous leaders and crafted event-chains
- New period-specific events, dilemmas and missions
- New Campaign features: Plagues, Cults and Banditry
- Restructured technologies and unique new buildings
Bonus for New Players
To celebrate the release of Empire Divided, players can sign up to Total War Access and grab ROME II for 66% off, or select one of the following DLCs for free; Wrath of Sparta, Black Sea Colonies or Nomadic Tribes.*
Those interested in the new DLC, you can read more on the Total War: Rome II – Empire Divided Steam Page.