After one and a half years of working on it, Roofkat will be releasing their debut title WarpThrough on Steam. WarpThrough, a fast-paced platformer game with interesting gameplay twists releases December 10th!
WarpThrough is a fast action-platformer with unique arcade-inspired gameplay and an interesting twist to combat: You have to stop moving before you can attack. As you jump from portal to portal, warping through different dimensions, you will have to find a balance between keeping the ever-appearing monsters in check and getting to that next portal. How many dimensions can you survive?
One Man Adventure
“It’s been an adventure creating WarpThrough by myself throughout the last years, and I’m extremely proud of how everything has come together so far. I can’t wait to see what people think of WarpThrough’s unique gameplay!”Ramon Huiskamp, founder of Roofkat
Useful Cast of Characters
Gameplay is WarpThrough’s core, but it’s cast of characters are not just there for show!
In the story mode, you’ll get to know Charlotte, the hot-headed teen able to take out monsters with fiery punches, as well as her dad Manor, a scientist creating Warpholes and leaving electrical traps to fend off enemies.
Along with them are Three, an excited friend of Charlotte who’s laser gun could be really useful in battle, if only he knew how to aim, and Ebbie, who comes along as her dog is eager to go for a walk in alternate dimensions.
In this short story mode, you’ll get to unlock new levels, discover how to play with all of the characters, and try putting a stop to the monsters that invaded your home!
- Tense combat – stop moving to attack!
- Hostile dimensions – face a variety of monsters as you warp further and further.
- Characters with unique attacks
– Charlotte, destroying enemies with fiery punches
– Three, armed with a gun, which would be useful if only he could aim
– Ebbie, taking her dog Ball for a walk
– Manor, electrocuting monsters that fall in his traps
- A short (1-2 hour) story full of charming personalities – brace the dimensions, save your friends and stop the monsters!
- And much more! local co-op, weekly challenges, different modes, etc.