Conan Exiles’ Massive free update introduces pets and taming, the epic Midnight Grove dungeon, and a new religion that allows player to summon the flying avatar of Jhebbal Sag.
Conan Exiles Free Pets
Five months after the successful release on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 which saw Conan Exiles become the company’s bestselling and fastest-selling game ever, Funcom has released the biggest update since the game left Early Access. In this update, free for everyone who owns the game, players finally get the chance to tame animals and use them in battle or even build a farm where they can produce materials for you. The update also introduces an epic new dungeon called Midnight Grove and a new religion allowing players to summon the massive flying avatar of Jhebbal Sag.
“Pets and taming are important new additions to the gameplay in Conan Exiles,” says Creative Director Joel Bylos. “This is something players have been asking for and we are very excited to finally be able to bring it to them. First you must head out into the world and either find an animal egg or a baby, put them in your animal pen, and then make sure you feed them properly. Once grown up they can become trusty companions in battle or even useful in production of materials. From tigers to rhinos – there are many different pets to tame and if you feed them right they might even turn into a rare version of that animal.”
New Pay DLC Also Available
The Savage Frontier Pack brings building pieces, pet skins, and more. The Savage Frontier Pack launched on PC and is coming to Xbox One and PS4 on the 17th of October. It is a paid DLC which introduces more pet skins, new equipment, and new building pieces. Similarly to the previous two DLCs, Savage Frontier Pack is available for $9.99 (pricing may differ across currencies).
The Savage Frontier Pack Features:
- 39 new Frontier building pieces.
- A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three.
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Pictish Warchief Heavy Armor.
- Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
- 9 new fearsome Pictish weapons.
- Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
- 5 all new pet skins which can be used with the new pet system.
- Have your own exclusive looking wolf, bear or panther pet.
- 5 new warpaints in Pictish style.
- Cool looking warpaints of the crocodile, snake or raven.