Veteran game studio Sticky Studios released Geostorm the Game, the official turn-based puzzler inspired by the feature film of the same name. Geostorm the game is available on Steam today with an introductory 30% off. The game immerses players in a world filled with cataclysmic events and environmental dangers as they puzzle their way to safety.
Rich graphics complement the gameplay of the game. Geostorm combines turn-based puzzle gameplay with larger than life natural disasters. Floods, lightning storms and other weather threats add a whole new layer to the gameplay with surprising results. Geostorm is priced at $9.99, however a launch discount of 30% is available right now.
About the Game
The story of Geostorm follows three members of the Dutch Boy project, tasked with gathering and transferring essential data to the International Space Station. Sabotaged weather control satellites are destroying cities around the globe, only with the data can the satellites be stopped. In addition to the three chapters the game launches with, a fourth chapter will be released later this year, adding new levels on the International Space Station and concluding the story of Geostorm.
“Much more than just a movie game, Geostorm has become a passion project for our team and stands out as a game on its own. We have worked many months on creating the best possible turn-based puzzle game.” says Jeroen de Cloe, CEO of Sticky Studios. “The game is fully playable without prior knowledge of the movie. Our goal was to create a truly stand-alone experience.”
- Three different characters in three different locations around the world.
- Survive a tsunami, the deadly cold, and a lightning storm.
- Experience immersive audio and atmospheric stylized 3D graphics.
- Hours of challenging gameplay!
- Escape with all the essential data and save mankind!
- COMING IN NOVEMBER: New location and character! Head to the ISS, experience the dangers of space and track down the sabotaged satellites.
Available On Steam
Geostorm the Game is out now on Steam, visit the store page to learn more.