Just For Games announced the upcoming release of Super Kickers League, a fantasy-football game coming to PC on January 21st. Also, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation versions are available now. The game arcade-style football game is developed by Spanish developer Xaloc Studios S.L.
About Super Kickers League
Inspired by games like ‘Super Mario Strikers’ and ‘Soccer Brawl’, ‘Super Kickers League’ for the PC is a new concept, where competing with your friends will be more fun than ever. ‘Super Kickers League’ has great graphics, original retro music and engaging gameplay.
The game has 3 different game modes, unlockable content, up to 10 teams with special abilities, achievements and a local multiplayer of up to 6 players (4 in the PS4 version).
Team Unique Abilities
In ‘Super Kickers League’ each team has a unique ability. The “Teams” mode is played with a single special ability per team. However, the “Kickers” mode lets you form a team of captains and combine their different abilities, turning the pitch into a real battlefield.
Finally, “Retro” mode allows you to play the game with an orthographic camera and pixel art graphics, transforming the graphics into a much more “classic” format.
- Local multiplayer up to 6 players. (4 on PS4). You can also use the Remote Play Control function to play online with your friends on Steam!
- Unlockable content
- Different trophies and competitions
- 10 different teams with unique special skills
- 4 cameras: Chose the camera you want to see the action in the game.
- Kickers Mode: Play with 3 captains to get many powers while you play!
- Team Mode: Play with your favorite team and use your captain’s power to win the match!
- Retro Mode: Pixel and Football are all together! Feel the 90’s vibes in this retro mode!