Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. announced ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M ∀ RS will release on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, and PC via Steam on September 6th. Players can pre-order the game starting today for all platforms.
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M ∀ RS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
New Modes & Features
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M ∀ RS will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
Players who pre-order a digital copy from PlayStation™ Network will receive a special PS4™ “Welcome to M∀RS” Theme, as well as Zone of the Enders avatars.
KONAMI will soon release a 4K and VR demo version on The PlayStation™ Store for players to offer a hands-on experience of ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M ∀ RS prior to launch.
Launch Date and More Information
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M ∀ RS will launch on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR and PC via Steam on September 6th at an SRP of £24.99.
Those wanting to Pre-order now – click here. For more information, check out the official website. Additionally, keep up to date with latest Zone of the Enders news, updates and product giveaways by following the game on: