Odders Lab announced the launch release v1 of their OhShape VR game after 5 months in Early Access on Steam. OhShape is available for SteamVR, Oculus and Viveport. In addtion, the studio is focused on the development of the Oculus Quest and PSVR versions to be released later.
OhShape is a VR game where the player has to move his full body to go through, punch or dodge walls to the rhythm of the music. It’s an immersive game for all type of players inspired by the Japanese TV show ‘Hole in the Wall’.
OhShape’s gameplay is very addictive as any player, with enough practice, can beat even the most exigent levels. OhShape trains your physical and mental agility as well as your reaction capacity. Rhythm plays a fundamental role in the fun as each level is a choreography designed by professional dancers to make you feel like the Master of the stage. And if you want new challenges, compete for the throne on the World’s leaderboards or enjoy the new content created by the community with our powerful level editor (now in BETA).
- Move your body: You play with your arms, head and legs. Get in Shape with this complete rhythm fitness workout!
- Fun for all types of players: No matter your skill, OhShape has a track for every player, from beginners to the Masters of Rhythm.
- 12 Handcrafted Levels: We work with a team of professional choreographers and together we design each level to make them more fun, organic and stylish.
- Level Editor: Join an active group of content creators and share your custom maps with the community.
- Customize your experience: Climb to the top of the leaderboard playing with the hardest settings or just chill with easier game modes.
Learn more by visiting the official website for OhShape VR. To wishlist or purchase the game, visit the Steam store page, Oculus or Viveport. Also, get the latest news and updates by following the game on Twitter, Facebook and Discord.