Game studio Azdimension releasing the game The Last Deadend for PC on Steam on May 1st, 2018.
About The Last Deadend Survival Horror Game
The Last DeadEnd is an adventure game with the elements of FPS and horror. The main feature of the game is the action takes place in an actual location, Old City. Old City is located in the old part of Baku, the capital of the Republic of Azerbaijan. This Old city has a thousand-year history, surrounded by a fortress wall inside which there are historical and archaeological monuments of world significance – ancient palaces, towers, caravanserais and mosques.
The plot of the game is based on the idea that Azerbaijan, as a country of fire and fire-worshipers, is one of the birthplace of the most ancient religion of the East – Zoroastrianism. The works of the famous American writer Dan Brown inspired the developers to create the image of the hero and some of the motives of the game.
The outline for The Last Deadend survival horror game was based on the adventures of the young scientist-linguist Farhad. Farhad has returned to his homeland from the United States, inspired to film a movie for an international television channel. Strange event begin to occur, believed to be linked to an ancient religion of Zoroastrianism. Forced into action, the scientist must find out who or what is behind the mysterious occurrences.
- Unique real locations – a flooded fortress, an ancient palace, ancient ruins, etc. This is one of the rare games in the genre, with elements of horror, where action takes place in a real city, enveloped in a mystical atmosphere.
- The game takes place both from the first person and the third person.
- There are several regular enemies in the game, as well as strong enemies (bosses), that were inspired by local legends. In the fight against some of them, there is its own tactic of winning them.
- The game has an extensive encyclopedia and the possibility of research. Articles in a vast encyclopedia, containing articles about historical objects, characters, symbols, etc., are added along the course of the game.
- Some of the locations are built one-to-one with real city and historical buildings, the game has many objects that reflect the national flavor of the old city.
“The Last Deadend” is available on May 1st from Steam for just $8.99. As a bonus, the first week of release get a 15% discount! For more information visit the game’s official website or follow them on Facebook and Twitter.