LastLevel studio, the Next Day: Survival publisher, announced the beginning of the SteamCraft open Beta testing! Starting February 4th, everyone is welcome to join! The Beta ends February 8, hurry and sign-up now to participate.
Signing up through the website gets you a key which activates on Steam. However, please note: the Beta version features only one map and a limited number of spare parts, which you can use to craft your vehicle.
About Steamcraft MMO
In SteamCraft, players can let their imagination run wild and create a one-of-a-kind combat vehicle for land and air battles. To do this, they’ll be given a massive selection of components and an impressive arsenal for crushing their foes on land and in the air. There’s no limit to what you can create, so go ahead and build a terrifying, steam-powered, mechanical Frankenstein’s monster!
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Only One Survivor
Every battle takes place in a randomly-selected location, so players need to be ready for any combat scenario. Your primary objective is to destroy everything that moves, and if you win, you’ll earn rewards and the ability to make your vehicle every crazier and more dangerous.
In SteamCraft, there are no rules. If you’ve got wheels, crush ‘em! If you’ve got missiles, blow ‘em up! If you’ve got machine guns, make Swiss cheese out of your enemies!
Learn more by visiting the official website or Steam store page. Also, follow the game on social media via Twitter or Facebook. Lastly, if you’re participating in the SteamCraft MMO Beta, please communicate any issues you experience through the SteamCraft Discord channel.