Publisher Black Tower Entertainment and developer Goonswarm announced Sin Slayers RPG releases April 11th, 2019 on Steam. Players will be thrown into the first location of the game to meet the first Sin Lord, Gluttony, and his minions. Experience all basic gameplay mechanics, try out five heroes, and battle the game’s first bosses. Thanks to randomly generated locations and roguelike elements, Sin Slayers’ first act will provide you with hours of entertainment. You’ll get to explore a dark fantasy world of fallen sinners, meet the main heroes of the story, and start the campaign.
About Sin Slayers RPG
Sin Slayers is an RPG with roguelike elements set in a dark fantasy world, where your choices determine how challenging the fights and enemies will be. Create, equip and lead a team of heroes. Each unit will have its own abilities and weaknesses, so plan your combat strategy accordingly. You’ll journey through stinking
Everything and everyone wishes to take your life, but don’t succumb to despair. Between fights your party can take their rest at a fountain, or while on the road in an old church which leaves its doors open to the weary and wounded. Travel every path and byway of the Valley, obtain new weapons on the field of battle or by fulfilling quests, gather ingredients for magical elixirs and resources to craft
- 10 playable characters with their unique histories and skill sets
- Many pixel-art stylized monsters characterized by damage, skills, and
- 7 regions, each of which belongs to one Sin Lord.
- A unique system for assessing the player’s
behaviorin the game, called «sin-o-meter»: think carefully about your actions in the game and do not commit bad deeds. Otherwise, the power of the monsters will increase, and you will not receive additional game bonuses.
- Generated maps of locations with a variety of events and encounters: get ready for surprises. The Valley is full of mysteries and secrets lurking at every turn.
- Game regions with their own events and game conditions, monsters, bosses and the Sin Lords: explore the Valley of Fallen Sinners and their enemies, information about the game world and foes will increase the chances of winning.
- Personalization of skill sets and
line-upof characters: choose characters and their skills and magical abilities accurately; your strategy will define the outcome of the decisive battle.
- Enjoy JRPG-styled turn-based battles.
The full version will be available for $14.99 starting April 11th on Steam. To learn more about Sin Slayers, visit the official website or their Steam store page. Also, follow them on Facebook, Twitter or join them on Discord.