Brave the Dangers of a New World when World of Warcraft patch 7.3, Shadows of Argus launches on August 30, 2017. Heroes of Azeroth will be tested like never before when they take the fight to Argus in Shadows of Argus (Patch 7.3), the source of the Legion’s power and its most fortified stronghold. Originally the home world of the Draenei, Argus has been remade by dark and twisted fel magic and looms in Azeroth’s sky, challenging adventurers to avenge their fallen allies.
Shadows of Argus Features:
Journey to a hostile new world, where the Legion’s corruption of Argus and the shattered remains of the draenei’s ancestral home can be explored for the first time.
- Join forces with the Army of Light, a band of lost warriors dedicated to combating the Legion, and two champions from Azeroth’s past: Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, long thought to be lost since the Legion’s last crusade on Azeroth.
- Explore three distinct regions of Argus spanning the fel-scarred surface of Argus (Krokuun), the ancient ruins of an eredar city (Mac’Aree) that floats in the sky, and the planet’s core (Antoran Wastes).
- Conquer the Seat of the Triumvirate (new dungeon), the ancient center of draenei culture, where Velen, Kil’jaeden, and Archimonde once ruled.
- Customize their Artifact’s Relics through the Netherlight Crucible.
- Seal the Legion’s Invasion Points on other worlds.
- Command a drainei vessel and traveling base of operations, the Vindicaar.
New Dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
Once the heart of the ancient eredar civilization where Velen, Archimonde, and Kil’jaeden ruled their people, this temple has fallen to ruin. Return with Velen to retrieve an ancient relic of power, and battle the darkness that has overtaken this sacred place, in a new 5-person dungeon among the ruins of Mac’Aree on Argus, featuring four bosses:
- Zuraal the Ascended
- Zuraal represents the Shadowguard’s first success at creating a Void-infused Broken whose mind has not fallen into madness. A renowned brawler in his past life, Zuraal uses his newfound dark strength to empower his attacks and decimate his foes.
- The ever-tactical Saprish deploys the forces of the Shadowguard with calculated precision. Though a skilled commander and strategist, Saprish relishes taking a direct hand in battle. He turns his foes’ weaknesses against them, leaving his vulnerable adversaries at the mercy of his voracious pets.
- Viceroy Nezhar
- Like others of his ilk, Viceroy Nezhar is obsessed with harnessing the power of the Void to serve his own ambitions. Drawn to the Seat of the Triumvirate by the immense darkness emanating from deep within, Nezhar will stop at nothing to claim it for his own. Given the viceroy’s experiments at infusing vessels with the power of shadow, the implications of what he might accomplish on Argus are dire indeed.
- When Velen and his followers fled Argus aboard the Genedar, the naaru L’ura stayed behind to buy the draenei time to escape. Kil’jaeden, enraged by this betrayal, ordered the wounded naaru sealed away in the Seat of the Triumvirate. Over the long millennia that passed, L’ura fell from Light to Void. Her elegant song of courage and hope became a shadowy dirge of despair, luring those seeking to lay claim to her power.
Loot dropped in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons is now increased in power by 20 item levels:
- Normal: item level 845
- Heroic: item level 865
- Mythic: item level 885
Mythic Keystone rewards scale up to a maximum of item level 915 in the dungeon, and item level 935 in the weekly chest, both capped at Mythic Keystone 10. This cap in will increase to Mythic Keystone 15 at a future date.
The difficulty of Heroic and Mythic dungeons has increased to reflect the improved rewards. Normal dungeon difficulty is unchanged.
To read more about Patch 7.3, Check Out Blizzards Patch Notes.