SCUM’s Wild Hunter update introduces an intense series of new features catering to the prisoners’ most primal urges. The update is highlighted with the introduction of basic bow and arrow skills for both hunting wild game and combat against puppets and other prisoners. Prisoners can put these new skills to use by tracking and striking new boars and goats roaming the island, then crafting their trophies into intimidating headwear or decorative spiked heads. Slow things down around the campfire with new musical instruments to play including a banjo, guitar, and harmonica.
A Few Patch Notes
One of the core features added to the Wild Hunter is the fully nude body in character customization. Also, added a slider for your phallus. The default size is 4 inches and you can increase its to maximum 8 or decrease it to the lowest at 1 inch. As with everything in SCUM, this attribute is connected so if you add points into length it will reduce available attribute points and if you reduce the size you will gain more attribute points to be used elsewhere. (This can be turned off if you’re offended)
- Military loot spawn rate has been reduced 50%
- All other loot has been reduced 25%
- All food gain from chopping puppets, animals, players i reduced by 50%
- Fame Point gain from shooting sentries is x4 lower now.
- Tearing out papers from diaries does not give fame points anymore
- Increased sugar gain on juices from 11g to 19g per 100g
- Urinating will now decrease sodium levels (up to 10% per urination)
- Puppets cant be chopped into meat or fat anymore. (Meat could not been eaten before so it was removed)
- Binoculars take 2×2 space in inventory now
- All scopes can be used as binoculars by just holding them in your hand.
- Fixed event selection combo box sometimes not changing the selected event
- Fixed a bug where grape trees would disappear after searching
- Fixed a bug that caused camera to fly away if death occurred while prisoner was in the air
- Fixed a bug where corpses would disappear some times.
- Fixed a bug where items would disappear after stabbed into corpses
- Fixed a bug with lookout ladders being unclimbable.
- Fixed scope crosshair disappearing issue
- Prisoner corpse is now properly cleared of equipment on search.
- Fixed a bug where prisoner corpse was twitching and teleporting on death.
- Fixed a bug where people would fall through the land in caves and be able to kill players bellow the ground.
- Fixed a bug where some blueprints could not be destroyed
Complete Patch Notes