Kalypso Media and Gaming Minds Studios are excited to announce Railway Empire Pre-Purchase is available now. Be among the first to your entrepreneurial skills by getting your hands on the closed Beta for upcoming tycoon simulation Railway Empire now on Steam. Scheduled for release on 26th January 2018 for PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Linux, Railway Empire transports players to 1830’s America where they will enter the golden age of steam and must expand their business from coast to coast across 100 years of booming industry. Players must out-think and outmaneuver their rivals by researching innovative new technologies and expanding their network across a huge gaming world.
By pre-purchasing Railway Empire on Steam players will unlock instant access to the (Windows) closed Beta which contains the first two campaign levels and a comprehensive tutorial with more content being added leading to launch. As well as instant Beta access, players who pre-purchase Railway Empire on Steam will also receive an exclusive custom paint job for the ‘Super Hudson’ locomotive, a digital soundtrack (both available at launch) as well as enjoying a 15% discount.
About Railway Empire
In Railway Empire, you will create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network, purchase over 40 different trains modeled in extraordinary detail, and buy or build railway stations, maintenance buildings, factories and tourist attractions to keep your travel network ahead of the competition. You’ll also need to hire and manage your workforce if you want to ensure an efficient train service, whilst also develop over 300 technologies ranging from mechanical improvements to the trains themselves to workplace infrastructures and advanced amenities as you progress through five eras of technological innovations.
However, you can’t just build and research your way to the top – the competition never sleeps, and to keep your business on track you’ll have to survive against up to three rival tycoons. To get to the top you may have to resort to more cutthroat tactics as you attack and sabotage your opponents through raids and industrial espionage.
- Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way step by step from coast to coast across this great continent.
- Lead your Railway Empire to success by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimizing transportation of passengers and goods.
- Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios, or create your perfect railway network in construction mode without any financial pressure.
- Over 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons can be acquired over the course of the game, and must be put to use in the best way in order to take advantage of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Invest in over 300 new technologies across five different eras to progress and maximize the potential of your rail network.
- Compete with up to three rival companies, and even sabotage their efforts with the use of bandits and spies.
Railway Empire Pre-Purchase
Railway Empire is scheduled to launch for PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Linux on 26th January 2018 but can be pre-purchased from Steam now, plus take 15% off until launch.