Independent developer Nimble Giant Entertainment announced their time paradox multiplayer shooter, Quantum League, launches on Steam Early Access for PC on May 26th. The game features an innovative time-loop game mechanic that encourages time-paradox tactics, unlike any other shooter.
About Quantum League Multiplayer Shooter
Quantum League is a revolutionary Time-Paradox multiplayer shooter: a competitive online FPS where players battle within a time loop, tactically teaming up with their past and future selves in mind-blowing 1v1 and 2v2 matches. Nimble Giant’s innovative shooter takes place within an alternate universe where time travel has changed the face of professional sports as we know it.
Agility, speed, and strategic time-clone teamwork are essential in a dynamic and fast-moving arena where players must take into consideration where they were and where they want to be to make that final winning shot.
- Unique Time Loop Game Mechanic – Dominate each round by taking advantage of the cloning time-loop in each arena to outmaneuver your opponent. Consider where you were and where you want to be to make that final winning shot, turning the tide of battle in an instant.
- Multiple Options for Combat – play solo against an online opponent in 1v1 battles or dial-up to the power of 2 in 2v2 multiplayer matches. Chase the top of the competitive leaderboard for global recognition!
- Play in different game modes – including death match and capture point across 9 different arenas.
- Choose from 6 different characters to play and level up as you progress unlocking new outfits and styles as you evolve.
- Select from 6 different weapons and head into the Quantum Arena!
Quantum League is an original IP from Nimble Giant Entertainment and will be the Argentine developer’s first major release since its recent rebranding and the launch of Master of Orion.
“Delivering on such a unique concept as a Multiplayer FPS with real-time travel Mechanics was a huge undertaking for our studio and we could not be more proud of what our team has achieved. What started as an experimental project is now a solid multiplayer shooter, offering great amounts of player expression and strategic depth. Early access is just a new beginning, we can’t wait to continue discovering the amazing possibilities behind these mechanics alongside our players”Andrés Chilkowski, the studio’s Chief Creative officer
Quantum League will launch on Steam Early Access with a 15% discount for launch week. For the latest information, check out the game’s official website or Steam store page. Additionally, stay in touch on social media by following on Facebook and Twitter.