Pantropy Sci-Fi Multiplayer FPS with a mysterious sandbox world to build in and explore, has hit Kickstarter. Brain Stone has announced their project, which they began in 2015, is officially now live on Kickstarter. Currently the game is slated for Steam PC Early Access in the second half of 2018.
Pantropy is a sci-fi MMOFPS with RPG elements that takes place on a hostile alien world. Players band together in factions to endure the difficult challenges of Pantropy. Exciting FPS gameplay has players competing with each other (and the native inhabitants of Pantropy) for limited resources. Using an in-depth crafting system, players can create custom bases, research new equipment, and build mighty mechs. Pantropy encourages cooperative gaming to explore, gather resources, develop new technologies, and, ultimately, to survive.
The game takes place on a post spacecraft, hostile alien world around the year 2100 AD. Cooperative gameplay allows players to explore, gather resources, create custom bases, build mighty mechs individually or with others simultaneously, research new equipment, develop new technologies with an in-depth crafting system (almost everything in Pantropy needs to be crafted). Missions assigned in the game are designed to dynamically react to the player and influence the world around them.
- PVE and PVP.
- Farming automation.
- Complex base building.
- Personal modular mechs.
- Enjoy an anti offline-raid system.
- Multi-crew vehicles to get around terrain easier.
- Global events for a unique experience every time.
- Exotic alien world to explore in groups or alone.
- Exciting first person shooter and hardcore survival gameplay.
- XP system and rewards, that allow players to specialize their skills.
- In-depth crafting system: build custom bases, weapons, mechs, and more.
- Factions that reward teamwork and lead to cross-faction competition for resources.
- Zero pay-to-play or pay-to-win mechanics. Pantropy is a game of skill, collaboration, and resourcefulness.
Pantropy Sci-Fi Multiplayer FPS is currently slated for Steam in early access sometime in 2018, with a follow-up full game release scheduled in 2019. Kickstarter backers will receive a closed early alpha edition post campaign. The alpha servers host up to 64 players simultaneously on a 64km² map and future releases will support highly populated servers, larger battles, and more powerful discoveries. Future stretch goals include: PS4, Xbox and other possible developments may be mentioned during and after the Kickstarter campaign.