Focus Home Interactive and New World Interactive have announced Insurgency: Sandstorm will release on PC on September 18th, 2018. Players can jump into Pre-order Beta 1 and play three maps and four modes from the final release right now by pre-ordering the game on Steam at a 10% discount for $26.99. Owners of the original Insurgency, which now boasts a player population of over five million, will receive an additional 10% loyalty discount, available through the end of the year ($23.99 right now for those gamers).
Insurgency: Sandstorm Pre-order
Pre-order Beta 1, which is now live, features three maps from the final version of the game, every game mode, dozens of weapons, and hundreds of loadout options (including explosives, armour, and ammo carriers). Combined with fully implemented vehicles and support fire, Insurgency: Sandstorm provides the most intense experience of contemporary war ever. Catch a glimpse of the action in the Raw PVP Gameplay video released last week, then get playing on Steam.
Press, content creators, and influencers can request an invite to Pre-order Beta 1 below. There are no NDAs or streaming restrictions on this test, and New World Interactive is greatly looking forward to getting feedback from all across the gaming community as they work on the launch build. Pre-order Beta 1 is due to finish on August 13, so please enjoy the game this long weekend.
A second Pre-order Beta will run from August 30 up until release on September 18, with access to the full suite of six maps from the launch version of the game. Insurgency: Sandstorm is due out on consoles in 2019, please look forward to more information about it closer to release.
About Insurgency: Sandstorm
Insurgency: Sandstorm is a team-based, tactical FPS based on lethal close quarters combat and objective-oriented multiplayer gameplay. Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way. Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded, and teamwork wins the fight. Prepare for a hardcore depiction of combat with deadly ballistics, light attack vehicles, destructive artillery, and HDR audio putting the fear back into the genre.
- Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, now with 5 million units sold. Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way.
- Character and weapon customisation to show your battle-hardiness.
- Unprecedented audio design with positional voice-chat for realistic teamwork, and heart pounding ambient audio to bring you into the battlefield.
- Peek around corners, tactically breach doorways, use smoke to cover your team’s advance, and call in air support.
- Battle across expansive maps in up to 16-versus-16 player game modes, or 8 player co-operative against AI, now with machine gun mounted drivable vehicles.
- Competitive multiplayer features including matchmaking, broadcasting UI, and replays.
Insurgency: Sandstorm launches on PC on September 18. To pre-order, check out the Steam store page now to secure the 10% discount (20% for owners of the original game). Additionally, follow Insurgency on Twitter.