Kalypso Media and Palindrome Interactive announced the Spring 2020 release for their upcoming turn-based strategy hybrid Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. PC gamers that pre-order the game on Steam are granted access to the closed beta. Pre-orders also come with the “Fangs & Bones” DLC and the digital soundtrack, all at a special discounted price.
About Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based combat with card elements. Discover the secrets of Nemire and experience an enthralling story from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords while commanding one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Players will make strategic maneuvers in kingdom mode before switching over to combat mode to take on their foes in tense, closely fought battles. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of cards, which can be combined to powerful effect.
- The Truth Unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the Bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia!
- Vampiric powers: Original card game elements enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of cards, which can be combined into powerful spells.
- Strategy & Tactics: Command your armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and then put your tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Combat mode.
- Varied Content: Choose from three different gameplay modes, such as the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish mode.
Beta And Pre-Order
The Steam beta (Windows PC) includes a fully-fledged tutorial, access to the first two Dracul campaign missions, two sandbox maps and four skirmish maps, both are playable with the Dracul and Nosfernus factions. Further content updates and improvements will follow in the coming weeks.
For more information about Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, check out the store page on Steam or the Kalypso store. Pre-Order now to get 15% off plus immediate access to the beta phase going on right now.