Developer David Sánchez, creator of Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator, and publisher GrabTheGames announced the release of Himno 2D platformer on Steam. Originally created a long time ago as a private project, becoming more passionate about the game the developer decided to release it to the public. Available now on Steam for Free!
Himno is a peaceful, 2D platformer game with an infinite number of beautiful procedurally generated maps. Take a breath, and relax.
If you enjoy simple games about platforming and parkour, this will catch you! The controls are super intuitive and easy to learn, and there is an endless amount of procedurally generated maps for you to explore and overcome in many different ways like the old 8-bit platformers.
- Non-violent, no death
- Your actions in the world trigger emotional soundtracks and vibrant visuals
- Wall-jumps, slides, dashes, moving platforms, lifts
- Play at your own pace without pressure
- Watch bright things dance around you
- Great for playing for a little while every now and then to discover some new maps
- Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill