MiroWin released the third and final act of Guns ‘n’ Stories: Bulletproof VR! Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof is a full immersion into the ambiance of rollicking Westerns and shooting like flash from both hands, with cynical (and sometimes even black) humor.
In addition to full-fledged three levels that allow you to investigate Sintown in all its glory, we will make you happy with new cool guns and let you apply them in action. New enemies and new gaming mechanics will not make you bored as you will have to work really hard!
But the most important thing is that completely re-made and improved graphics is waiting for you along with long-awaited optimization of the gaming process and tips for newcomers!
Guns ‘n’ Stories: Bulletproof VR Details
Three new trials
- Warfare in the Saloon
- Wall to Wall
- Obstacle Race
New weapons: paired Tommy guns “Bella and Talula” and one of our favorites “Mrs. Jumbo”.
New gaming mechanics
- Protection of objects. Whiskey boxes are in jeopardy. Don’t allow to empty them!
- Protection of allies. You lose if all your allies die!
- Chase! A hero is getting teleported to a new town’s location in the final round after each shooting.
New types of enemies
- Whiskey Man. He really loves whiskey, especially when it is free.
- Morticians. Don’t let them come too close to you. They are capable of many things in the close combat.
A final boss. Harry.
- He is a nobleman to the bone. But you should keep your distance!
The continuation of a story about good old Bill who always has what to tell ya.
Gameplay and UX
- The indicator of the level’s progress. Now you will know for sure when you have to cool the heated barrels!
- Support left-handed mode.
Try the Free Version
For those who want to personally try the full attractiveness of the gameplay together with updated graphics before buying a full version – the free version of a game is available for download: Guns’n’Stories: Preface.
Available Now From Steam Or Oculus
For more information about the game, visit their website: http://mirowin.com/