Developer Chasing Carrots and publisher The Irregular Corporation (PC Building Simulator) announced their quirky tycoon management sim Good Company is now available on Steam Early Access and GOG for $24.99.
About Good Company
Good Company sets you up as CEO of your very own company, where dedicated tycoon fans of tycoon games will feel right at home with challenging and rewarding gameplay as you grow your staff, delegate tasks using the powerful Logistics mode and rake in enormous profits by inventing increasingly complex tech products that the public desperately craves.
Choose how you want to run your Good Company as the game lets you set your own pace: continue to refine your ever-expanding empire and find creative and efficient ways to maximize those profits either in single-player Campaign Mode or endless Freeplay Mode. In Campaign Mode, aspiring CEOs tackle rewarding scenario levels and bonus challenge maps while in Freeplay Mode you are free to shape your company however you want. Building a good company and mastering the art of invention, automation and expansion is the name of the game at Good Company.
- Single player Campaign Mode
- Bonus challenge missions
- Single player Freeplay Mode
- Hire employees and assign various tasks to them
- Automate production lines using the powerful ‘Logistics’ system
- Invent increasingly complex tech products, optimizing desirable features and minimizing flaws
- Research new technologies
- Sell your products on an evolving market
- Expand your company
Check out the game now on Steam and take advantage of a launch week discount of 10%!