Iceberg Interactive’s fast-paced RTS sequel Circle Empires Rivals is available TODAY on Steam for $14.99 – with a special 10% launch week discount and an additional 15% off for owners of the original title. Circle Empires Rivals does it again and introduces co-op and competitive PvP multiplayer modes, alongside a huge amount of new single-player content. New modes! New units! New biomes!
About Circle Empires Rivals RTS
In this stand-alone multiplayer sequel to the award-winning RTS Circle Empires, you and your friends will take control of your own tiny kingdoms and conquer a world made of circles. Each one is overflowing with enemies to fight, monsters to hunt and loot to horde. Watch out though, as friends quickly turn to rivals…
“From our humble beginnings as an indie demo almost 5 years ago, I am so excited to complete the ultimate Circle Empires experience with Rivals. Multiplayer is a feature we and our community have been craving for a long time, but it was a lot of work to pull off. We are continually grateful to everyone who has supported us, and just hope to bring some fun into the world during these turbulent times.”Mihkel Trei lead developer at Luminous
- Fast-paced RTS action.
- Play alone or with friends in a variety of online game modes, including competitive and co-op!
- The world is made of circles, each with different loot and enemies
- Hundreds of different creatures, buildings and harvestable resources
- Units gain XP and level up
- Six game modes including: Roguelike, King Hunt and Stop the Army
- 10 new biomes with different bonuses and mechanics
- 25+ different faction leaders and 40 huntable boss monsters
- Procedurally generated worlds containing unique flora and fauna
- Huge range of difficulty options for any skill level