Indie dev studio Niebla Games announced the Early Access release of its strategy-packed collectible card game (CCG) Causa, Voices of the Dusk on PC via Steam on May 26, 2020. The release will be kicked-off by a Streaming Event taking place on May 21, during which a select group of influencers will have exclusive early access to the game.
About Causa, Voices of the Dusk
Causa, Voices of the Dusk is an intriguing collectible card game in which your decisions will change the course of the game. Sacrifice cards to raise your Cause, and bring them back later to achieve the most strategic plays. Prove your abilities battling other players, and draft your way to Victory in extremely challenging campaigns.
With versions for PS4, Xbox One as well as for mobile to be released later in 2020, players will be able to play across all available platforms. Causa, Voices of the Dusk will be available in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
With the Early Access release on Steam, Niebla Games enters the last phase of development that is meant to intensely cooperate with the players. The Early Access version already includes almost all major features that will be in the full release version, but as with every multiplayer game with live-ops, there’s much balancing, refining and polishing yet to be done.
“We have created the game so far with only our love for the genre as a guidance. We’re a small team – now we need to reach out and get our game in the hands of thousands of players to take the next step. Only together we can tap the full potential of Causa.”Maureen Berho, CEO and co-founder of Niebla Games
- Unique tactical gameplay with deep strategic options:
– Full replenishment of your 4-card hand at the start of your turns.
– Sacrifice cards from your hand or your board to build up your resources.
– Play up to two cards per turn.
– Bring sacrificed cards back to the game for the most unexpected critical plays.
– Take advantage of special effects to draw, sacrifice, play and bring additional cards back to the game.
– Leader’s Decisions: use each Leaders’ unique set of powerful skills to change the course of the game.
– And more.
- Multiple paths to victory.
- Choose between multiple powers, factions and Leaders.
- Original and exotic fantasy world with rich narrative experience.
- Campaign Mode: Prove your abilities and win rewards in extremely challenging single-player draft quests.
- Cross-platform play (PC, PS4, XBox One, Android, iOS)
Release and Additional Information
From today until Friday May 15, Causa, Voices of the Dusk is taking part in the Jury Top 3 and the Community Award within the Digital Dragons Indie Celebration.
Additionally, don’t forget the Streaming Event taking place on May 21, during which a select group of influencers will have exclusive early access to the game. The event will be hosted on the official Causa Twitch channel.