Chemical Heads LLC, an independent developer of PC desktop games, has announced BadLads – a massive multiplayer role-play in a giant city. Set to launch for PC on Steam as part of Early Access, the game will be available in April 2020. Rise up and become your wildest dream!
Rise through the government to become the vicious President that you always wanted to be! Buy yourself the apartment you always deserved, build and decorate, park your new car. Make your own gang and try to overthrow the government!
The game features a unique gang system that lets players create and their very own unique Gang. Gang Leaders can recruit other players to fight the Government and enemy Gangs!
What happens in Vegas…
Players start out as a Citizens, thrown in a large city of Vegas. The environment is full of unique own-able buildings. Players choose one of three unique factions, Government, Neutral or Crime.
The Government path puts players under the rule of the current President, what he says goes, disobey him and risk being demoted.
The Crime path lets players lead their own unique gangs, each gang has a unique hat color. Invite friends and destroy your enemies. Players are the master of their domain.
The Neutral path: Civilians, Construction Workers, Dealers. Players can become a dealer of goods for vehicles or items, even estates. Inherently opportunistic, they can choose to play either side to their own liking.
“The more real-estate you own the more powerful you are. Create Gangs with your friends and decide to buy all the nearby estates before anyone else. Now players have to go through you if they wish to buy those estates. You can rack up the price and sell them estates at any price you wish, as long as you have the key.”Mark J. Grikis, Chemical Heads Studios
- Large Mulitplayer World! A large multiplayer world, full of mysteries.
- Jobs! A vast array of Jobs that each have their own unique abilities.
- Keys! Rent out apartments, homes and even entire buildings. Keys can be given to other players.
- Building! Decorate and customize your estate’s interiors however you please.
- Uniqueness! Unique character appearance procedurally generated from the players account.
- Gangs! Players can create and lead their own unique gang. Invite others by giving them your Gangs hat.
- Vehicles! Large selection of ownable vehicles with unique functions.
- Items! A selection of unique items that each serve a different function.
- Persistence! Players do not lose all their stuff when they log out.
- Voice Chat! Distanced based communication.
- Dedicated servers.
To get the latest information about BadLads massive city role-play game, visit the developer’s official website or follow them on Twitter. To wishlist, the game ahead of its April 17th, 2020 release on Early Access, visit the Steam store page.