Indie developer Squid Monkey Studios announced ARC SAVIOR, a single player space combat game, will be release on PC on January 31st 2019.
About Arc Savior
Arc Savior is a single player space combat game reminiscent of Star Fox and Freespace. The game play is spread over three stories each with its own characters, challenges and plot.
The game is a love letter to the old space combat genre where all six degrees of control are utilized in a large open environments. There are a variety of ships to choose from and a plethora of weaponry to be equipped. Each mission experienced contains its own twists, turns and dangers which fuel an immersive narrative of saving the Terran population.
- Fast, engaging space combat: Engage various threat types, defend and destroy massive structures, adapt to a variety of attack patterns
- Take Control: Fight from your cockpit or take aim with your 3rd person view
- Choose your ship: Fly a variety of advanced Terran fighters, from nimble scout ships to powerful interceptors
- Customize: Equipped your ship with an array of advanced weaponry, built for damage and utility
- Destruction: take structures and defense systems apart piece by piece – out wit their turrets and target weak-points to immobilize or shatter sections of their hull
- Vibrant dangerous universe: Jump into 15 different locations, beautifully crafted, all with their own stories to tell and dangers to find
- Immersive Narrative: Be at the center of 3 engaging stories, your efforts control the fate of your people
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and game-pads.