Gamera Interactive shared the very first in-game shots for Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms, a brand new action role-playing to be released in 2019. The game is set in a vibrant world corrupted by darkness and full of lethal dangers and brings players to face an ancient evil, in an epic journey through devastated lands, plagued by conflicts with noble families and clans fighting each other. The shots show some important locations of The Blessed Kingdom of Edherest, such as the capital city, Goldport, or the amazing Sea of Stars, along with combat skills, character creation, the huge free roaming world map, Way of Gods classes and many other features.
- The very first isometric souls-like game ever made: instant action, fun and a unique hardcore combat system to master. Intense combat and dungeon diving granted with 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs)
- 40+ houses and clans to fight for with their own background, alliances, intrigues. Finish the game once to start your own legacy to write your own history in The Four Kingdoms
- In-game editor to customize your character choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories ready to join or fight you during your journey
- Local Multiplayer & Coop up to 4 players: group with other players or fight them to get access to the final battle. The glory awaits only the bravest
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests in an ever-changing world
- World, lore and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG legend Chris Avellone, providing creative support and feedback on content design
The game will be released in 2019, the official release date is so far unannounced. Learn more about Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms by visiting the official website at www.alaloth.com or visiting Gamera Interactive corporate website at www.gameragames.net. Also check them out on social media by connecting to Facebook or Twitter.